Sunday 24 April 2011

Exchanges!

Happy Easter Everyone!!

As promised today's post is all about my Easter exchanges! I joined three exchanges for Easter, a biscornu exchange, a stitched card exchange and a secret Easter bunny exchange (similar to secret santa)

Here is what I sent my biscornu partner:

stitched on 14ct opalescent pale yellow aida with DMC threads, not to shabby for a first attempt at biscornu!

And here is what I received:

For the card exchange I sent this:
design taken from cross stitch card shop and stitched on 14ct white aida using dmc threads.

And I received this:
I love this little felt bag, and the chocolate eggs were just yummy!!

Finally for the secret Easter Bunny exchange, I sent this:
the pinkeep is a free lizzie kate design from the website, stitched using dmc threads (own choice in colours) on a scrap of fabric from a grab-bag at a show.


And I was lucky enough to receive:
Again the chocolate egg was very yummy as it was filled with chocolate covered cornflakes & jelly beans!! I love Ty Beanie Babies & the biscornu is so funny that I can't help but giggle every time I see it!!

Wishing everyone a very happy Easter weekend &
happy stitching...

xX Fiona Xx

5 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Gorgeous exchanges sent and received. Happy Easter.

Danielle said...

Happy Easter Fiona! You got some lovely exchanges but also sent equally nice ones too x

Cath said...

Lovely goodies . Your first biscornu s fab .X

Mel said...

I love your Biscornu sooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely exchanges on both parts.