Wednesday 17 February 2010

Finally it arrived!!!

My friends Secret Santa present finally showed up which means I can finally post a picture of what I sent!!! Stitchy bug coaster, caramel scented secret perfume kit by DMC, gold plated needles, thread heaven & sparkly blue aida :) Changed the design on the coaster slightly, used multicoloured thread for the body, silver krenik thread for the bug's needle and blue thread for the bug's stitching :) Still working on the birth sampler for my boss, almost finished the border and have charted out all the details. Now i just need to get on and finish it! Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely - Michelle x

stitchersanon said...

whips out! Get stitchin lol
Lovely SS...well done

Annie Bee said...

Very nice. Love the coaster

Clare-Aimetu said...

I found your blog from the TUSAL, I love your coaster.

You don't live that far from me (I'm in Warwickshire) and just wanted to let you know I am organising a Stitch Day in April. The details are on Stitch and Stash http://stitchandstashers.yuku.com/directory
you willneed to register as a member but just say I invited you.

I hope to see you on the forum :)