Sunday 14 September 2008

got lots done, still loads to do!

Having completed the stitching fairy I decided to do the backstitch on the gardening fairy I stitched about a year ago. I've decided to alternate between water games & the housework fairies to get them both finished. I started with the ironing fairy yesterday and completed the majority of the main stitching today (very simple charts to follow as they are mostly whole stitches with one or two fractionals and very few colour changes) just need to stitch the washing basket & finish the outlines tomorrow. Then I hope to finish the quarter of water games I have already done half of, just the rest of Eeyore & a tree to do!! :) Bought a really nice frame & mount for both Lickle Bit Shy & Water Games so I can frame them up as soon as they are complete!! :)

No comments: